The Riester RI-Sonic electronic stethoscope has been developed for auscultation via Telemedicine, computer or mobile devices. This can be done in real time, remotely or by sharing recorded files.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
The Riester RI-Sonic electronic stethoscope has been developed for auscultation via Telemedicine, computer or mobile devices. This can be done in real time, remotely or by sharing recorded files. Riester's electronic stethoscope uses patented piezo technology to pick up body sounds with minimal background artifacts.
What are the benefits of the Riester RI-Sonic stethoscope?
- Contactless consultation
- No second doctor needed, the stethoscope can be placed by the patient.
- Available for mobile platforms, PC, tablet and computer
- No batteries required
- Contemporary design
- Available as USB & PCP version (Stereo plug-in)
- Including modern presentation box
- Weight: 180 gr.
- Voltage: 2V-5V DC
- Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Storage & usage conditions: -25°C to 35°C
- Children and Adults
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Single sided
- Single hose
- 3 years
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 150,00 - € 299,99
- 1 piece