Littmann Lightweight II S.E. 2450 Black
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Children and Adults
- Type of chestpiece stethoscope
- Single sided
- Single hose
- 2 Years
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.