- High-quality acoustics provide clear and reliable sound for patient assessments
- Soft eartips seal out distracting noise and make listening easier
- Comfortable headset with angled ear tubes and soft eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal
- Easy-grip chestpiece is easy to hold and maneuver for multiple hand positions
- Flexible tubing allows smooth chestpiece movement and placement; tubing is is not made with phthalates
- Pressure-sensitive diaphragm allows clinicians to hear high- and low-frequency sounds by varying pressure on the chestpiece
- MR safe; can be safely used in a MRI environment
- Pediatric size with a smaller-diameter chestpiece is also available
Now, clinicians caring for patients in isolation don’t have to compromise what they hear through a disposable stethoscope. 3M has combined two areas of its expertise—advanced acoustic engineering and infection prevention—to produce the new 3M Single-Patient Stethoscope that delivers excellent acoustic performance and a comfortable design.
Intended for single-patient use in isolation room settings, this single-patient disposable stethoscope helps eliminate the potential risk of patient-to-patient cross-contamination introduced by reusable stethoscopes. Medical professionals can depend on the 3M Single-Patient Stethoscope for listening to heart, lung, and other sounds for patient assessment and diagnosis.